WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Comfeet offers a 3 years Warranty on all its products.
- This warranty is valid and binding only if the warranty card is duly filled and returned to Comfeet India Pvt. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Comfeet”) by the customer within a period of three (3) months from the date of purchase of the product, or by retaining the invoice as proof of purchase
- Product liability shall in no event exceed the MRP of the product
- The warranty shall apply only for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase
- In case of any issues with the mat and to claim the warranty service, please contact the Customer Care through the phone number and contact email provided in this website or the product packaging
- If defects cannot be rectified, the product may be replaced free of cost
- The decision of Comfeet to repair / replace the product shall be final and conclusive for all purposes
- All costs for transport and freight of the product to Comfeet Customer Care Center will be borne by the customer
- Customer’s copy of duly filled warranty cards or the product invoice must be produced and is a pre-requisite for processing any complaints during warranty period, related to the product
- Comfeet does not offer any warranties against deterioration of product due to wear and tear, damage due to use of chemicals or corrosion, customer mishandling, tampering or improper usage against the instruction in the user manual
- This warranty shall be void if the customer approaches any third party to rectify the defect relating to product for whatsoever reasons
- Please read the “Use and Care” instruction manual carefully with regards to storage and use conditions, before using the product. This warranty shall be void in case the product is not used as per the instruction manual.
We always strive to exceed your expectations and want to ensure that you are fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not fully satisfied, please contact us at email@example.com and we will ensure we accommodate your request!
We have a 5 day return policy if:
USE, CARE & MAINTENANCE
- To clean, simply wipe with mild soap and water or mild household cleaners. Do not use harsh or toxic cleaners, which might damage the mat’s surface.
- Do not use a vacuum cleaner or steam cleaner as the rotating brushes can damage the mat surface.
- Be sure to place mat down on a totally dry surface.
- Our comfort mats have waterproof properties which may not permit trapped moisture to evaporate and could damage your floor.
- Do not allow water or other liquids to get trapped beneath your mat as this can cause damage or discoloration to flooring.
- Lift and clean underneath mat twice a month to remove contaminants and humidity.
- If the floor is exposed to UV rays or other environmental irritants for a long period of time there can be a color difference between area covered with a mat and area open and exposed directly to the rays.
- If there is a floor heating system and mat is placed for a long period of time, it may create more heat and pressure than the surrounding area, which could result in a discoloration.
- Please do not stand on the mat in “stiletto” type high heel shoes. These sharp heels can potentially damage the surface of the mat.
- This mat is not intended for use under heavy furniture or appliances as the weight may damage the mat and not restore to its original shape.